Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
The Promised Land
The Race Is On
Looks Like Rain
China Cat Sunflower >
I Know You Rider
Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo
Playing In The//Band
Let Me Sing Your Blues Away *
Weather Report Suite Prelude > Weather Report Suite Part 1 >
Let It Grow
Beat It On Down The Line
Dark Star >
- This version has been provided by an anonymous source.
- A number of clicks have been removed and the transitions cleaned up. Some level adjustments have also been made.
- There were some problems with the transfer. Three different players were tried but still resulted in the last 1:27 of "Morning Dew" being unusable.
- Most of "Sugar Magnolia" is present, only the start is clipped. However, the first 50 seconds or so is not of the best quality due to the aforementioned transfer problems.
- There were a number of sub-second dropouts sprinkled around during Set II. These have been patched with shnid 184.
- The drums are so crisp in the mix that for me they, to some extent, dominate at times. Sometimes they keep my mind from wandering to everything else that is happening.
February 12, 2021 Subject:
Never see those people anyway..
Before anybody can tell you why
they are never going back to their old school
just know this is a beauty of a show!
(Sure wish I had it back in the day)
but it just means it sounds so pristine to me now.
The Bible speaks about it is better to be hot or cold then lukewarm. I know there are things we all find from listening to so many shows but I am pretty sure the epi=center or prime of the Grateful Dead is not far afield.
Oh lest I forget the Morning Dew intro is MINDBLOWING.